Thursday, January 10, 2013

Small Valentine Blocks

I wanted to make Christmas ornaments with these 2x2 blocks but didn't have a chance to do that and so I decided to make Valentine ones instead!  I glued on a picture then added vinyl lettering to three sides of each block.  I did one for each family member and then hung them up in the front entryway.  My 3 year old daughter even helped me apply the vinyl!


I think they turned out pretty cute!


Send an email to info@vinylcraftlettering.com if you're interested in this product!



Follow us on Pinterest
Like us on Facebook


valentine vinyl lettering

1 comment:

  1. I love the valentine blocks, so stinkin cute. They turned out great as always. I'm loving all the new product. I had a great run with you today, thanks for your friendship. You rock my world girl. You are an origional! I saw this quote the other day and thought of you....." Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, It's about who came, and never left your side." <3 Sarah Te'o

    ReplyDelete