Thursday, January 31, 2013

Marriage & Laughter

Some of my favorite times with my husband have been when we’ve found something so funny we cannot stop laughing uncontrollably.  My laughter feeds his and his feeds mine.  We laugh on and on unable to stop.


Agnes Repplier said, “We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh”


So when I saw these quotes, of course I had to share it with my husband.  We still chuckle every time we see it.  To us, laughter, especially at our own eccentricities and oddities is a way of showing love.


These vinyl lettering quotes are among my favorites of our humorous quotes.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and I hope they bring laughter to your marriage like they do to mine.


IMG_4925IMG_4926You can find this product here!


Follow us on Pinterest
Like us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment