Monday, April 9, 2012

March Creativity Award Winner

masterpieces vinyl lettering

Melanie M. from Texas had a wonderful idea to clear some space off of the refrigerator, but still be able to spotlight her children's artwork.

Melanie, you should have an email from Eileen for you to claim your vinyl prize!

Would you like to have your own "Masterpieces" vinyl? This month it is $5 off.

Enter to win April's Creativity Award by sending in a picture of your vinyl lettering (purchased through Vinyl Craft Lettering) to info@vinylcraftlettering.com or post it on the Vinyl Craft Lettering Facebook page.

Read more about the rules and prizes of the Creativity Award.

childrens decals

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Vinyl Craft Lettering! I just shared this on my Facebook page. I would like to take credit for this idea, but I actually discovered it on Pinterest. (If that DQ's me from the contest, I understand! I just want to give credit where it's due. :) Thank you so much for your great service. We will definitely use VCL again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh of course it doesn't disqualify you. Finding inspiration comes from a lot of places, and Pinterest is a great resource!

    ReplyDelete