Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Love Christmas!

I've been creating some new  Christmas products and I realized that I had a theme of red and white going on.  I love the Christmas season with the music, lights and the excitement of the little ones.


Here are a couple of vinyl lettering products that have been added to our holiday & seasonal category.


"Christmas Blocks"


I made the "Christmas Blocks" two sided so they can be displayed all year round.  You can order this product as vinyl lettering only or as a DIY kit right here on our site.


"Family & Friends"


This wood sign measures 8"W x 11"H and is a fun addition to any holiday decor.  This "Family & Friends" product also comes as vinyl lettering only or as a DIY craft kit.


Follow us on Pinterest
Like us on Facebook


craft vinyl lettering

No comments:

Post a Comment